Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coming Soon!!!!

Just a note, I hope you will join our Blog; so you can keep posted on new products coming soon.

Mixed Media Books are books where no page is the same, they open to all kinds of surprises. Check back as they will be up, probally end of the week.

Check out Inspiration Corner on right side of page. Hopefully this will give you something to make you day alittle brighter.

Also, think about keeping a Journal... Don't moan, it doesn't have to be a Diary. It can be anything you want it to be. If your a young Mother, take a moment to record something sweet or funny your child did today or this week. You will smile when you read it years from now. I have a folder on my computer of inspiring quotes; when I need a boast it's there for me. It's your journal do what you want!!

For all your Memories
Carol & Joann

No comments: